If you’ve ever wondered how you can take your performance to the next level, I have something that I know you’re
going to love.
It’s an online summit called the Peak Work Performance Summit, and I’ve been excited about it for months.
Why? Because it features some of the smartest thinkers in the worlds of psychology, business, wellness, and productivity. We’re talking New York Times bestselling authors like David Allen, Daniel
Pink, Gretchen Rubin, Adam Grant, Susan Cain, and Marshall Goldsmith, not to mention more than 40 other experts.
For five days, they’re sharing their best strategies for getting things done. And tickets are completely FREE.
Here are just some of the many fascinating topics covered during the Summit:
· How to write the perfect To-Do list
· How to eat like a mental athlete
· How to think like a creative genius
· How to build smarter habits
· How to get more sleep
· How to deal with toxic colleagues
· How to eliminate distractions
· How to beat procrastination
· How to say “No” to anyone, including your boss
· How to multiply your time
Registration just kicked off today. I recommend you sign up ASAP because early registrants will be receiving a
special preview that no one else gets.
You can reserve your spot (for free)
Why not check it out? It could change your life.